New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Infinite Scroll not working on blog asset

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bssmithy

Originally, the infinite scroll feature was working for me, but it has since stopped working. I have tried changing to both AJAX load and Standard, but none of them are working. People can basically only see the first 7 posts (which is what I set it to show), unless they do some serious digging.

Any assistance in fixing this issue would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have the Journal page set as your posts page in Settings > Reading ?
    If you have the Journal page has please unchek that and try again.

– Rui

bssmithy

No, it is not set as the posts page.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Will forward this to the developer, he might be able to identify the problem

Thank you for your patience

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

These errors showing up: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ta274q6knwb8obe/Screenshot%202014-07-21%2016.35.04.png

I would suggest checking that with your hosts

– Kyle

bssmithy

Thank you, Kyle. I hope the developer can identify the issue.

Might I ask where you obtained that screenshot from, in case my web host asks?

I appreciate the assistance.

bssmithy

Kyle–

I just realized that those errors you took a screenshot of have to do with my CDN I just set up a few days ago. I will have to check with them as to what’s going on with that. Files may still just be syncing up with their system.

REGARDLESS, I was still having this issue with the infinite scroll not working in the blog asset before I ever set up the CDN. So I don’t really think it’s relevant to the problem. Hopefully Ed can figure out this loading issue!

Thanks,
    Brandon

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ed provided me with the screenshot saying that is what is causing the issue. Let us know if you fix those errors and if the issue still happens we will be happy to look a little further

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @bssmithy,

That was the only issue I could see. Usually with infinite scroll issues, there is an error to indicate the cause, however all seemed to be loading fine.

Can you please set up a test page with only the blog asset and infinite scroll enabled, and then provide a link so that I can test with just that on the page?

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register