New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Increasing width of images in gallery

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    irisbrandworks

Hi,

Is there a way to increase the width of images in the gallery section?
    My images are quite wide and hence appear smaller that I would like them to be.

Ref link: http://irisbrandworks.com/?page_id=1309

Thanks
    Sunal

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Sunal,

This is controlled by the jQuery, as the columns are calculated based on the width of the screen. Give this a try. Try editing /js/functions.js.php line 441 from:

return windowWidth >= 380 && windowWidth < 480 ? itemColumns = 2 : windowWidth >= 480 && windowWidth < 768 ? itemColumns = 2 : windowWidth >= 768 && windowWidth < 1160 ? itemColumns = 3 : windowWidth >= 1160 && windowWidth < 1640 ? itemColumns = 4 : windowWidth >= 1640 && windowWidth < 2100 ? itemColumns = 5 : windowWidth >= 2100 && (itemColumns = 6), itemColumns;

to

return windowWidth >= 380 && windowWidth < 480 ? itemColumns = 2 : windowWidth >= 480 && windowWidth < 768 ? itemColumns = 2 : windowWidth >= 768 && windowWidth < 1160 ? itemColumns = 2 : windowWidth >= 1160 && windowWidth < 1640 ? itemColumns = 2 : windowWidth >= 1640 && windowWidth < 2100 ? itemColumns = 3 : windowWidth >= 2100 && (itemColumns = 4), itemColumns;

Hope that helps.

– Ed

irisbrandworks

Hi Ed,

This changed the image size of the portfolio thumbnails. Although your reply would be helpful for future customization, my current query is still unresolved.

I’d like the width size of the open image in the gallery section/template to increase and not the thumbnails. Is this possible? Attached is a screenshot for your reference.

Ref Link:
    http://irisbrandworks.com/?page_id=1309

Thanks,
    Sunal

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Sunal,

Try changing /includes/sf-functions.php lines 239/240 to:

$thumb_lightbox_thumb = rwmb_meta( 'sf_thumbnail_image', 'type=image&size=full' );
    $thumb_lightbox_image = rwmb_meta( 'sf_thumbnail_link_image', 'type=image&size=full' );

– Ed

irisbrandworks

Hi Ed,

That did not work.
    Does the answer lie in the highlighted area on the attached reference image? If so, could you let me know what I should do.

Thanks for your prompt responses thus far. Appreciate it.

Regards,
    Sunal

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Sunal,

The lightbox image size is in a different file – check the path in my comment.

– Ed

irisbrandworks

Hi Ed,

Yes, I did try that earlier but it had no effect on the size of the image.

It was originally:

$thumb_lightbox_thumb = rwmb_meta( ‘sf_thumbnail_image’, ‘type=image&size=large’ );
    $thumb_lightbox_image = rwmb_meta( ‘sf_thumbnail_link_image’, ‘type=image&size=large’ );

Reference screenshot attached.

Regards
    Sunal

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

What’s the size of the original images?

– Ed

irisbrandworks

Hi Ed,

Most of them are 1164px X 656px except for the ones that have a vertical orientation.

Sample attached.

Sunal

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Sorry, didn’t see you were using the gallery page. Try editing template-gallery.php line 10 to:

$gallery_images = rwmb_meta( 'sf_gallery_images', 'type=image&size=large' );

– Ed

irisbrandworks

That did it!

Thanks so much!

Regards
    Sunal

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Perfect 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register