New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Increase the horizontal space within a row (Page Builder)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    guentherportfolio

Hi,

I am trying to increase the space of some elements within a row.

I have attached a screenshot which hopefully shows what I mean. The grey area on the screenshot is a row. Within that row is a text block. The white space above and below the row is a margin of 50px, which I have set so far. Actually I would have that white space filled with the row color – or better the row shall have some space ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope you can help me here.

Furthermore I would like to know, If there is a way to change the color of the icon, within the text block? The current shortcode is [icon image="fa-lightbulb-o" size="large" cont="no" float="none"] I do already know that there is a way via custom CSS, but it is not so handy, if you have to edit 10 icons or so.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

1) Have you considered adding a Blank Spacer asset within the Row?

2) Change those here: Color Customizer => Color – Shortcodes

guentherportfolio

Hi David,

thanks for your help. I have thinking about to add a Blank Spacer, but I thought it makes no sense because it would be in white color. Further I have attached a screenshot which shows the Color Shortcodes options. I can’t find an option to change the Blank Spacer color. Does this actually make sense? I mean, what happens if I have two Blank Spacer areas with different colors?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

A blank spacer has no color. It’s a blank space, within a Row. The Row has the color which is set in the Page Builder Row setting.

guentherportfolio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please add a Vertical Padding and not a Margin to the Row:

guentherportfolio

Perfect! Thanks for your help, David. Sometimes it is so easy to solve an issue ๐Ÿ™‚ Is there anywhere an instruction guide for the Swift Page Builder?

Thanks
    Martin

David Martin – Support

Hi Martin,

Glad to help you.

Not in the detail that you require, we only offer this currently: http://neighborhood.swiftideas.com/documentation/#swift-page-builder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.