New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Improve accordion behaviour

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years by Bitedge.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Bitedge

For the next update or sooner if possible could we improve the accordion so when a user is viewing an accordion section and clicks on the next section the page would display from the top of the new section the user has just opened?

See http://australian-sports-betting-guide.com.au/arbitrage-trading-and-hedging/ expand the first section, scroll to the bottom of it (as if you are reading it) then expand the next section and you will be looking at the bottom of the second section when you want to be reading it from the top.

When I asked support they said it would be a nuisance for other uses when there isn’t that much content and that I should use tabs instead.But if there was so little content in the previous accordion section that the top of the new one is already displayed then nothing would need to happen, the function I am requesting would only be activated if the top of the new section was not in display. Tabs are no better because when the user reads to the bottom of one they have to scroll up to the top to click on the next one.

Do any other users feel the same way?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.