New Landing How can we help? Atelier Importing Demo content – just one single page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    pnitas

A quick question i couldnt find a response in the forum

I have a website is working fine since July. Now i want to change the home page; and i really love it the one that the Demo EMIGRE has.
    Is it possible that i can import only that emigres homepage to see how is it done? I dont want the rest of the stuff the demo has, just that page.

Otherwise, how can i import the emigre pages without changing the website i have working rite now?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s not possible to import just one page.
    I tried to login to create that page for you but the credentials didn’t worked.

This is the page content copy it it to the classic editor, then switch to the Swift Page builder and add some images to those 3 image banner assets.

[spb_blank_spacer height="30px" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_recent_posts display_type="standard" carousel="no" item_columns="1" item_count="1" category="All" offset="0" posts_order="DESC" excerpt_length="46" fullwidth="no" gutters="yes" button_enabled="no" width="2/3" el_position="first"] [spb_recent_posts display_type="standard-row" carousel="no" item_columns="5" item_count="4" category="All" offset="1" posts_order="DESC" excerpt_length="0" fullwidth="no" gutters="yes" button_enabled="no" width="1/3" el_position="last"] [spb_blank_spacer height="30px" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_row wrap_type="content-width" row_bg_type="color" color_row_height="content-height" bg_type="cover" parallax_image_height="content-height" parallax_image_movement="fixed" parallax_image_speed="0.5" bg_video_loop="yes" parallax_video_height="window-height" row_top_style="none" row_bottom_style="none" parallax_video_overlay="none" row_overlay_opacity="0" row_padding_vertical="0" row_padding_horizontal="0" row_margin_vertical="0" remove_element_spacing="no" vertical_center="false" inner_column_height="col-natural" row_expanding="no" row_animation="none" row_animation_delay="0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_divider type="standard" heading_text="Recent Articles" text="Go to top" top_margin="0px" bottom_margin="35px" fullwidth="no" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_image_banner image="14800" image_size="full" content_pos="center" content_textalign="center" animation="none" animation_delay="200" image_link="#" link_target="_self" width="1/3" el_position="first"]

Subscribe to Emigre

[/spb_image_banner] [spb_image_banner image="14798" image_size="full" content_pos="center" content_textalign="center" animation="none" animation_delay="200" image_link="/emigre-demo/emigre-shop/" link_target="_self" width="1/3"]

Visit the Shop

[/spb_image_banner] [spb_image_banner image="14799" image_size="full" content_pos="center" content_textalign="center" animation="none" animation_delay="200" image_link="#" link_target="_self" width="1/3" el_position="last"]

Emigre on Instagram

[/spb_image_banner] [spb_blank_spacer height="25px" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_recent_posts title="Trending Articles" display_type="standard-row" carousel="yes" item_columns="3" item_count="4" category="All" offset="5" posts_order="DESC" excerpt_length="0" fullwidth="no" gutters="yes" button_enabled="no" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [/spb_row] [spb_blank_spacer height="25px" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_divider type="standard" heading_text="Recent Articles" text="Go to top" top_margin="0px" bottom_margin="45px" fullwidth="no" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_row wrap_type="content-width" row_bg_type="color" row_bg_color="#f7f7f7" color_row_height="content-height" bg_type="cover" parallax_image_height="content-height" parallax_image_movement="fixed" parallax_image_speed="0.5" bg_video_loop="yes" parallax_video_height="window-height" row_top_style="none" row_bottom_style="none" parallax_video_overlay="none" row_overlay_opacity="0" row_padding_vertical="0" row_padding_horizontal="0" row_margin_vertical="0" remove_element_spacing="yes" vertical_center="false" inner_column_height="col-natural" row_expanding="no" row_animation="none" row_animation_delay="0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_blank_spacer height="30px" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_blog blog_type="masonry" gutters="yes" columns="3" fullwidth="no" item_count="12" category="All" offset="8" order_by="date" order="DESC" show_title="yes" show_excerpt="yes" show_details="yes" excerpt_length="20" content_output="excerpt" show_read_more="yes" social_integration="no" blog_filter="no" pagination="load-more" alt_styling="no" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [/spb_row] [spb_row wrap_type="content-width" row_bg_type="color" row_bg_color="#f7f7f7" color_row_height="content-height" bg_type="cover" parallax_image_height="content-height" parallax_image_movement="fixed" parallax_image_speed="0.5" bg_video_loop="yes" parallax_video_height="window-height" row_top_style="none" row_bottom_style="none" parallax_video_overlay="none" row_overlay_opacity="0" row_padding_vertical="0" row_padding_horizontal="0" row_margin_vertical="0" remove_element_spacing="no" vertical_center="false" inner_column_height="col-natural" row_expanding="no" row_animation="none" row_animation_delay="0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_divider type="heading" heading_text="Editors Picks" text="Go to top" top_margin="30px" bottom_margin="30px" fullwidth="no" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_recent_posts display_type="standard" carousel="no" item_columns="5" item_count="10" category="All" offset="10" posts_order="DESC" excerpt_length="0" fullwidth="no" gutters="yes" button_enabled="no" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_blank_spacer height="45px" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [/spb_row]

Besides this just enabled those 2 options in the screenshot below
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wuydrhsuq0n7yrw/Screenshot%202015-09-14%2019.26.28.png?dl=0

Hope it helps, let us know if something missing.

-Rui

pnitas

Thanks a lot, thats what i needed!

David Martin – Support

Thanks Rui.
    -David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register