New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood *important* after update no content besides slider showing !!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    artshowapplepie

Dear,

I just updated to the new 1.5.2 version and now my website is completely blank.. It’s only showing the rev slider but nothing else is showing although all content still exists..

Can you please help !!

http://www.nip10.nl/test

artshowapplepie

little side note;

i checked today on my local sever and i did the same update from 1.3.4 (i was a little late in updating went on vacation) to 1.5.2 and no faults there.. what is going wrong ?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Did you set your custom menu, check your theme options and set your homepage?

artshowapplepie

Hi Melanie

I’m so sorry i didn’t get your reply in my e-mail ๐Ÿ˜‰

I checked all these settings and all are managed and still have the same options set as before..?

artshowapplepie

Hii Melanie

Today i figured out that as soon as i reset all defaults in the theme options section my page is back up, when i upload all settings again they disappear.. Do you have any clue what causes this ?

If i can’t find the answer i might have to reset all settings made before that’s a big deal…. Hope you can help ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, do you mean the theme options? If you set them back to default it works again?
    Can you try setting your theme options up again without importing them? That way you’ll be able to see when the error kicks in so you know which setting causes it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register