Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    jaroljmek

Hi there

I’m afraid I always struggle with a new theme and image management.

While I’m trying to get the hang of the Revolution Slider (tricky as I can’t download the demo) I am using:

text block + full width asset background

as a header to my page (www.systems.co.ke)

1. I have cropped the image to approx 4000px x 1000px. When I have one line of text the image strip is very narrow in height. Does it default to how much text i have? If so, can you tell me how best to crop the image to allow full screen width and approx 450px height (like the Rev Slider)?

2. There is a white triangle at the bottom of the text block/asset background. I can’t isolate this with Firebug. How can i remove it?

3. How can I have this text box/asset background start at the top of my page under the header?

4. Finally for now – sorry i’m new to the theme – is there a slider I can use for full width images that is less complicated than the Revolution. The theme says there is Flex and Swift but I can’t see how to utilise these. (I understand that it’s probably my server that is preventing the full download of the Revolution Slider so i will pursue this.)

Basically, I would like a couple of full width images at the top of each page. This is what I’m struggling with. The rest of your brilliant theme is self-explanatory.

Thanks for your patience. I’m a quick learner once I get the hang…

Christian

jaroljmek

Hi again

Ok I’m winning here.

– I’ve downloaded the non-image content of your sample Rev Slider so I can now begin to see how it works

– I’ve replaced the Caption CSS

– I’ve worked out that you need to maintain approx a 4:1 aspect ratio for images to appear as in your demo

So for now two questions remain:

1. Is the Swift Slider just for Post & Portfolio Images?

2. Is there a Flex Slider?

3. How can I remove the triangle from the bottom of the full width text block?

Thanks!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

1&2) The Swift Slider is actually using the Flexslider script ๐Ÿ™‚ You can create any slides under Sliders.

3) Add the extra class ‘noarrow’ to your element. (no quotes)

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

jaroljmek

Hi

1/2) Thanks understood.

3) Do you mean like this within the shortcode? Sorry my html is a bit basic:

<span class=noarrow> </span>

Thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

3) No, I mean edit the element in Page Builder and fill in the Extra Class field ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register