Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    lifeinterwoven

Hi there,

There are 3 issues here:

1.) many image sizes of one product
    By accident, whilst I was trying to restore my website and images back up to a normal situation, I came across these images on File Manager. I didn’t realise that there are more images than that I customised for the website saved in pubic_html folder. So I am not sure it is an automatic set up by the theme that to customise each image in different sizes or because of other factors. It seem there are much more than saved in Gallery. Is it normal?

2.) Website Speed
    It takes slowly for this website to load each time. At times, it took around 30 seconds which is way too long. I’ve just checked from pingdom website and it said that “Your website is slower than 92% of all tested websites.” What could be the cause for the slow speed? Can you give me guidance? I will also discuss with our web hosting company.

3.) Attachment on ticket page
    Since yesterday I could only attach one file with the ticket which is unusal. I am wondering what is the cause. When I clicked “add another file” it moved me up to the top of the ticket page but didn’t allow me to add more files in.

You may see more messages coming in. It just means that there will be more images to send for your information and reference.

Thank you so much for your excellent support.
    Regards

lifeinterwoven

Hi there,

Here another file regarding the images on public_html folder.

lifeinterwoven

Hi there,

Regarding the website speed, I received a recommendation from our website hosting company which guides us to a speed test result and the suggested fixes. The recommendation is to fix many parts which include coding areas that you can view in the file. I will fix the parts I can do and wondering whether you can help us to look at the recommendation and see whether you can help us to increase the website speed for us in your areas.

Many thanks.
    Regards

Mohammad – SUPPORT
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register