Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    tolly20003

1. I noticed on the single product images that the additional images are not showing properly under the featured image. I have attached example of your demo and mine here http://prntscr.com/71hiwx

I have also regenerate thumbnails. I’m I doing something wrong. I followed the documentation size requirement.

2. After the theme install I noticed my site is just too slowwwwww. And I have Zencache plugin install which I think should have helped speed up the cache but no it didn’t.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding the issues:

1) You should add more images to the product gallery.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pe0dpnnyosmrjjp/product_gallery.png?dl=0

You should increase the Product Image Sizes in the Woocommerce settings, and after that regenerate the thumbnails.

Check this article

Product Image Quality

2) Don’t know that plugin. The best cache plugins are W3Total Cache and WP Supercache.

-Rui

tolly20003

I added more to the product gallery and also update the woocommerce image sizes. Its still the same. When the page get loaded it shows ok and in 2 sec flips back to what it is here in the attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tolly20003

Also if I want to have a landing page like Selby. How do I go about that in the home page.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

What’s the issue? Gallery images seem fine to me http://d.pr/i/18EAA/27SIGaaq

– Kye

tolly20003

Thanks Kyle,
    Its working great now. I had to delete the product magnifier plugin for it to work.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Here is the content of the Selby homepage. Create a new page and paste this code in the classic editor, then switch to the page builder mode.

You will also need to adjust some meta options, like the Swift Slider at the top.

Hope it helps.

[spb_row wrap_type="content-width" row_bg_type="color" row_bg_color="#ffffff" color_row_height="content-height" bg_type="cover" parallax_image_height="window-height" parallax_image_movement="fixed" parallax_image_speed="0.5" parallax_video_height="window-height" row_top_style="none" row_bottom_style="none" parallax_video_overlay="none" row_overlay_opacity="0" row_padding_vertical="0" row_padding_horizontal="0" row_margin_vertical="0" remove_element_spacing="yes" vertical_center="false" inner_column_height="col-natural" row_expanding="no" row_animation="none" row_animation_delay="0" row_el_class="no-shadow" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_text_block animation="none" animation_delay="0" padding_vertical="6" padding_horizontal="0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

Our Work

[hr_bold]

[/spb_text_block] [spb_portfolio display_type="multi-size-masonry" multi_size_ratio="4/3" fullwidth="no" gutters="no" columns="2" show_title="yes" show_subtitle="yes" show_excerpt="yes" hover_show_excerpt="yes" excerpt_length="20" item_count="5" category="All" order_by="date" order="DESC" portfolio_filter="no" pagination="no" button_enabled="yes" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_blank_spacer height="30px" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_text_block animation="none" animation_delay="0" padding_vertical="6" padding_horizontal="0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

[sf_button colour="accent" type="rounded bordered" size="large" link="/selby-demo/our-work/" target="_self" icon="fa-arrow-right" dropshadow="no" extraclass="mr0"]SEE MORE OF OUR WORK[/sf_button]

[/spb_text_block] [/spb_row] [spb_row wrap_type="content-width" row_bg_type="color" row_bg_color="#f7f7f7" color_row_height="content-height" bg_type="cover" parallax_image_height="window-height" parallax_image_movement="fixed" parallax_image_speed="0.5" parallax_video_height="window-height" row_top_style="none" row_bottom_style="none" parallax_video_overlay="none" row_overlay_opacity="0" row_padding_vertical="0" row_padding_horizontal="0" row_margin_vertical="0" remove_element_spacing="yes" vertical_center="false" inner_column_height="col-natural" row_expanding="no" row_animation="none" row_animation_delay="0" row_el_class="no-shadow" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_text_block animation="none" animation_delay="0" padding_vertical="6" padding_horizontal="0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

Big News

[hr_bold]

[/spb_text_block] [spb_blog blog_type="masonry" gutters="no" columns="3" fullwidth="no" item_count="3" category="All" offset="0" order_by="date" order="DESC" show_title="yes" show_excerpt="yes" show_details="yes" excerpt_length="22" content_output="excerpt" show_read_more="yes" social_integration="no" blog_filter="no" pagination="none" alt_styling="no" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_blank_spacer height="30px" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_text_block animation="none" animation_delay="0" padding_vertical="6" padding_horizontal="0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

[sf_button colour="black" type="rounded bordered" size="large" link="/selby-demo/news/" target="_self" icon="fa-arrow-right" dropshadow="no" extraclass="mr0"]VIEW ALL OUR ARTICLES[/sf_button]

[/spb_text_block] [/spb_row] [spb_row wrap_type="content-width" row_bg_type="color" color_row_height="content-height" bg_type="cover" parallax_image_height="window-height" parallax_image_movement="fixed" parallax_image_speed="0.5" parallax_video_height="window-height" row_top_style="none" row_bottom_style="none" parallax_video_overlay="none" row_overlay_opacity="0" row_padding_vertical="0" row_padding_horizontal="0" row_margin_vertical="0" remove_element_spacing="yes" vertical_center="false" inner_column_height="col-natural" row_expanding="no" row_animation="none" row_animation_delay="0" row_el_class="no-shadow" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_text_block animation="none" animation_delay="0" padding_vertical="6" padding_horizontal="0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

Buy Prints

[hr_bold]

[/spb_text_block] [spb_products asset_type="latest-products" products="0" display_type="standard" multi_masonry="no" carousel="no" fullwidth="no" columns="3" item_count="3" order="DESC" button_enabled="no" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_text_block animation="none" animation_delay="0" padding_vertical="6" padding_horizontal="0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

[sf_button colour="accent" type="rounded bordered" size="large" link="/selby-demo/buy-prints/" target="_self" icon="fa-arrow-right" dropshadow="no" extraclass="mr0"]VISIT THE SHOP[/sf_button]

[/spb_text_block] [/spb_row] [spb_row wrap_type="content-width" row_bg_type="color" color_row_height="content-height" bg_type="cover" parallax_image_height="window-height" parallax_image_movement="fixed" parallax_image_speed="0.5" parallax_video_height="window-height" row_top_style="none" row_bottom_style="none" parallax_video_overlay="none" row_overlay_opacity="0" row_padding_vertical="0" row_padding_horizontal="0" row_margin_vertical="0" remove_element_spacing="yes" vertical_center="false" inner_column_height="col-natural" row_expanding="no" row_animation="none" row_animation_delay="0" row_el_class="no-shadow" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_image_banner image="74" image_size="full" content_pos="center" content_textalign="center" animation="none" animation_delay="200" image_link="/selby-demo/about/" link_target="_self" width="1/2" el_position="first"]

Find out more about us
    [/spb_image_banner] [spb_image_banner image="73" image_size="full" content_pos="center" content_textalign="center" animation="none" animation_delay="200" image_link="/selby-demo/contact/" link_target="_self" width="1/2" el_position="last"]

Get in touch with us
    [/spb_image_banner] [/spb_row]

-Rui

tolly20003

Nope the code did not work.

Selby landing page and From Coffee Landing Page are similar.

1. What kind of header option did you use.

2. Do I need a Swift slider for the landing page. I really don’t care about the other content under, What I’m really interested is the landing page on top.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I created a draft page of the Selby Landing, check the meta options. Yes it’s necessary a Swift slider you. that page has all the correct options.

Other thing that is different in Selby it’s the header type, but that is a global setting.

-Rui

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register