Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    funkytown

Hi, great themes. After a several days of building my page, I have 3 questions:

1. Look at: the side: dreilandmedien.de

At the end of the page, I have 3 posts from blog. But I have 3 sizes of images. How can I change this, that all 3 pictures have the same size?

2. Look at your demo team page: http://themes.swiftpsd.com/index.php?theme=flexform

I could’nt realize it like the demo, because the images of staff displaying to big. For example: I have 3 persons with pictures and descriptions. If I use “team” or “team caroussel” in the page builder, then will be displayed the team like the demo site “meet the team”, but with huge images. Amazing is, the images even bigger as the original size. How can I manage this?

Then, I was searching to display the team like “fun facts about team” in the demo site, but I couldn’t find a option. How can I find this?

3. Look at: http://dreilandmedien.de/recruiting-videos/

In the middle of the side, you see a slider. Unfortunately, I cannot build an element next to the slider, because trouble with the responsive design. If I have 2 elements (including Slider) in one row, than will be displayed wrong in the responsive design, that means, If I do the windows smaller and smaller. How can I fixe this?

Tekguild

1. Make sure the ratio (height/width) of the uploaded images are all the same.

2. What are the image dimensions (height/width) and resolution of the 3 uploaded images?

3. Can you implement the additional element on the page so we can see exactly what you’re referring to?

funkytown

1. I uploaded 2 new images with exact 300×300 pixel (blog post middle and right). Displaying with different heights! Why?

Apart from this, is there no possibility to show a small thumbnail from my blog post? if i use the “recent post” in the page builder, the thumbnails are to big!

2. The image dimension are 100×100 for each team member. I would like to show my member in this size or 150×150. But If I use the “team member” in the page builder, i only can show the member in a huge size.

3. I don’t use the revolution slider anymore.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi funkytown,

1. The 2 new images are not the same. One is 300×300, the other is 331×300, so that’s the difference. Are you using the post thumbnail or the featured image?

2. The team shortcode will output images as shown in our demo, nothing more nothing less. Since you’re not using it on your site, do you mean to say that it was displaying them even bigger than in our demo, with the Team element from Page Builder?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

funkytown

1. You’re right. Now, the picture are correct. My fault.

2. Look at the screenshot. I would like to show my member with 4 small pictures like in the demo. But I only can find “Team” and “Team Caroussel” in the page builder. This way result no the “meet the team” from demo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register