New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Image size for, single image element

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    jlevin

When adding a single image element using the swift page builder. What controls the exact display size of the photo on the front end?

Does it display the exact resolution of the image I upload?

Thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

The width is controlled by these: http://cl.ly/image/411U111n2H0o

With those buttons on the top left of most sections, you can control the width of that element.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

jlevin

This doesn’t help with my issue. I am uploading an image that is 300×500. It shows on the page larger than that. I made the size exactly the same as the Map that I have on the page.

To help you understand. Here is a link to my page. The image on the left should be the exact same size as the map. 300×500

http://www.royaltesolutions.com/?portfolio=fraiche

Thanks for the help

Tekguild

A really quick and simple fix would be adding this to the Custom CSS section or, my preference, using the My Custom CSS plugin:

.map-canvas {
    height: 342px !important;
    }

This is on the assumption that the associated image on the left won’t be changed.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

If you want to display it the exact size, then you’ll need to insert it within a text block asset that’s bigger than the image. The theme runs on a grid framework for it’s responsiveness, hence why there are only certain widths for the elements.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register