New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Image resolution of Team Member featured image

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @theagent

Sounds like you’ve done something wrong somewhere, the filename within /wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/shortcodes/ should be “team.php”. If it’s not then you’ll want to revert your changes, or re-install the Swift Framework plugin.

– Ed

theagent

Hi

You don’t get it ๐Ÿ™‚

The name of the file is team.php – or atleast it was. Here’s what i did again:

1) connected to FTP, located the file “team.php”, downloaded it to my PC
    2) made the changes locally to “team.php” in an editor
    3) on server i renamed original “team.php” to “team.php.bak” so i have the original if anything goes wrong
    4) i uploaded the edited “team.php” to server
    5) refreshed website and that’s when the Warning i posted in earlier apeared
    I underline: “team.php” was the name of the file, so all was like original

So i don’t know why the system was searching for a file with a name like “team.ph.php”. Like it detected the change with a timeframe or have no ideea.

And each and every time i overwrite the file, keeps searching for a different name!!! Like “team.ph.php.php” than “team.ph.php.ph.php” after the 4th overwrite. So after each overwrite adds the extension or part of the extension again.

Could be server related, but i did not touched “sf-page-builder.php” file, and that is what seeks for the changed extension.

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @theagent

Apologies, but it must be caused by a change you’ve made, maybe a hidden file or something. Can you try removing that .bak file – it should only be .php files in that folder.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you provide us FTP access so that we can check?

– Ed

theagent

Hi

I removed the bak file, so according to file names, all is like default.

I cannot provide FTP as we are on development now. Maybe after we launch.

TY

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

If you delete the plugin, and re-install – do you still get the issue?

Do you have any filters on the function that adds the elements?

No problem, let us know.

– Ed

theagent

Hi

Cannot do that now, as we added some edits to it, plus the site went live, and cannot be touched now either.
    However, i underline, that the team related thing was the first edit, so nothing we did later on affected the plugin to behave like that.

So per moment it works, but it’s still strange why it does with a file having a strange extension ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks anyway.

PS: the team image edits are OK

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great thanks to Ed.
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.