New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Image overlay and transition

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by sta.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    sta

Hi Ed,

I’ve managed to figure out most of the slight css customisations I wanted…but I’m really struggling with these two. Would be grateful for your assistance.

1) I have a page with a number of captioned images (acting as gallery album covers) each image linking to a different page containing wordpress galleries.

I’d like the roll over of the captioned images to have the same transition effect as the portfolio items (zoom, red overlay and ‘>’

I’ve tried everything I could think of applied to .wp-caption img with no success.

2) On the pages that contain the standard wordpress galleries I figured out how to change the black overlay to red (I’m learning reasonably quickly…great theme to navigate your way around) but can’t figure out how to get the icon-search ‘magnifying glass’ to appear.

The CSS is:

.gallery-item .gallery-icon {
    background: #fb3c2d url(images/view-image.png) no-repeat center center;
    }

What should I be using in the “url(images/view-image.png)” section…not sure where the icons are found?

Thanks in advance

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1) This likely wouldn’t be possible with just some css, you’d need to edit the code too. Would love to help with this but wouldn’t be simple, as it requires hooks/filters. You could try checking this post out – http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/4343/how-to-customise-the-output-of-the-wp-image-gallery-shortcode-from-a-plugin

2) Can you provide a link so that I can check what you’ve done here?

– Ed

sta
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sta
    sta
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register