New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Image not displaying in the Related Articles section

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    laRANA

Hi,

One of the article in the website is not showing an image in the Related Articles section. All the other posts are fine but this one is giving me some trouble. The only thing different I did was changing the featured image of the article. I am attaching an image for your reference.

Thanks for the support.

Regards

Vikram

laRANA
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you try deleting and uploading the featured image again? Or, doing that but using the post thumbnail instead.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

laRANA

Hey I have tried deleting the featured image before as well. I will try uploading using post thumbnail again this time.

laRANA

Ya I deleted the photo and uploaded it again using post thumbnail but it is not helping as well.

Regards

Vikram

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Vikram,

Please privately reply with an admin login for your site, so that I can try to fix it myself.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

laRANA
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Took a look and this is weird, indeed.

Can you please try re-creating your post? (back-up your post content, delete the post and the images you uploaded to it, then publish the post as new, uploading the same images and setting the featured image just like you did with your other posts). Maybe there’s something wrong with that post in the WordPress database.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

laRANA

Thanks for having a look. The behavior of that particular post is indeed very weird. If I recreate the post won’t I loose all the shares,comments and the link posts or can that be rectified by using the same link. I am a bit concerned as this post has already been seen before.

Regards
    Vikram

Cosmin – SUPPORT

You can use the exact same name for your post and it will have the same link.

Just make sure to completely delete it (from Trash as well), otherwise WordPress will append “-2” in your permalink and it will count as a different post.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

laRANA

I created the post with the same name and the link. Somehow now it is showing up in the “Related Articles”. The counter of the sharing buttons retained the previous value though I lost the comments on the post.

Thanks for your time. I greatly appreciate it.

Regards

Vikram

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Glad to hear it’s working now, although I’m sorry that meant losing comments 🙁

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

darkcanvas

I have the same problem and yes, deleting the entire post will re-link the related post image, but that is a bit extreme. Can you guys please have a look at the related post code and fix the bug?
    It happens when an images used for featured image gets deleted from teh media library. After that, no matter which image we choose as featured, it will not be linked in “related posts”.

With firefox dev tool I grabbed the code for an image that worked, adn below for one that failed. Please check

<figure><div class=”overlay”><div class=”thumb-info”><i class=”icon-file-alt”></i></div></div></img></figure>

<figure><div class=”overlay”><div class=”thumb-info”><i class=”icon-file-alt”></i></div></div></img></figure>

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register