New Landing How can we help? Image full width half page

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Sophie18122008

Hello Ed,

Thanks for your answer, I finally sorted out as the font text is different regarding if the text in bold or not ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe a solution that can help other people ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a good evening,

Sophie18122008

Hello David,

Thanks a lot for your answer, I am going to check this out right away ๐Ÿ™‚

I have a last question concerning the video, I added one to the website, it is a Youtube video, but I would like it full width so don’t have the white spaces on the right and the left of the video, how can I do this?

Thanks a lot for your advice, just to let you know we just launched today our website and we only got great comments about the design, your template is really awesome! Thanks for your work!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Sophie18122008

Can you provide a link to where you’ve added the video so that we can advise?

Thanks,

– Ed

Sophie18122008

Hello Ed,

Sure, here we go: http://www.approachpeoplecareers.com/, on the home page, after “We are more than a team”.

Concerning the mobile version, when I check this home page, the logos of the companies are very big, is possible to add css code in order that on the mobile version they look smaller and display on 3 lines of 3 logos instead of one logo per line (so 12 lines)?

Thanks a lot for your help

Sophie18122008

Hello concerning the 3), could explain me how to do it? Do I have to use a full width row for the slider? But what code do I have to use in the full width text to have the slider?

Note that I use the CMS.

Thanks a lot for your help,

David Martin – Support

For your video, I’d need a login credential to see how you have that set in the PB. Be sure to use the Page Builder video asset:

For your client logos, use this CSS to display 3 logos per line:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .spb_content_element.spb_single_image.sf-animation.noframe.col-sm-2.sf-animate {
        max-width: 33.33%;
        clear: none;
        float: left;
    }
    }
    Sophie18122008
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding the video you need to use the full url and not that short version youtu.be
    It needs to be the url http://www.youtube.com/xxxx

There are some plugins that will let you chose the image/text that are shared in the social networks. I think Yoast Seo does the trick.

It was missing a semicolon in one the css rules before this last one that we provide.
    Try again.

-Rui

Sophie18122008

Hello Rui,

Thanks a lot for your help.

So first concerning the logos, I copy paste what you sent me last time again but it is still showing one logo per line on the mobile version. What should I do or add?

Second regarding the video, I added the full url but the problem is the same, there is still white space on the left and on the right, what should I change?

Finally concerning the image associated to our website when we share it on social media. I checked out with Yoast SEO but sadly you need to have a premium account to have access to these features. Do you know a free plug in? Or is it not possible to add some CSS code to personalize the image showing up? How your customers does that generally?

Thanks a million for your help,

Have a very good day,

Sophie

David Martin – Support

Please add a login so I can see what you doing in the WP backend.

Thanks.

Sophie18122008
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

H,

When I login, I cannot view/edit the homepage – -I get this error:

Sophie18122008

I am going to check it out for the error.

Concerning the image associated to our website when we share it on social media. I checked out with Yoast SEO but sadly you need to have a premium account to have access to these features. Do you know a free plug in? Or is it not possible to add some CSS code to personalize the image showing up? How your customers does that generally?

Sophie18122008

Hello,

The error is fixed. Could you please check it out now?

Thanks a lot for your help,

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Thank you.

To resolve this, add a Row and set the Row to full width. Then drag the video asset into the Row so it looks like this:

The end result will look like this:

Note: I am running the latest theme version, you are slightly behind and should update also if possible.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register