New Landing How can we help? Atelier image edit options not working in swift page builder

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    dm13

hi guys,
    trying to edit the images on my home page, using the swift page builder edit options.. i can change the image, i can change the size of the image but it wont allow me to edit the image frame or access any of the options that have drop down arrows. I’ve tested it in Firefox as well as my usual browser Safari.

thx.

David Martin – Support

Will need a WP login.

What version of the theme do you have?

What version of the Swift Framework plugin do you have?

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active.

– David.

dm13
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Can you screenshot what you cannot edit so this is clear?

– David.

dm13

here you go.

its the image frame option – it is set for border.. cant edit it. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    dm13

hi guys, its not just the image option. I am working on a product category page, using the products element in swift page builder, and it wont allow me to change how many columns are showing. i had it set for guys items, and since trying to add a sidebar widget (and then removing it), the product element has reverted to the stock settings, so now all my guys items are instead showing as ‘latest products’ which also cant be edited to get my mens products back. I’ve tried in Firefox as well, with no results.

David Martin – Support

Can you link me to the exact page where you cannot edit the page builder asset?

– David.

dm13
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active whilst we look?

– David.

dm13

hi David, I can do that tonight.. i’m currently working on the site, and think I”m about 8hrs ahead of your time zone.. but if you reply to this, it will alert me via email and i can go turn them all off at that time and let you test. Thanks very much.

David Martin – Support

Please do so now.

– David.

dm13

done. including the woo commerce grid, header, product archive etc, plugins.

dm13

hoping to get an answer on this tonight.. been two days with all plugins deactivated including spam check, stats and contact form. Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I created a test page http://nightmaircreations.com/16294-2/ with image element and i am able to select the image edit options. Just check after clear the cache of browser.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

works great thanks guys! one last question and you can mark as resolved.. activating my plugins again – i cant remember which ones are required by Atelier theme – is Go Pricing and Responsive Tables required? is Features by WooThemes required? is WP Bakery Visual Composer needed to run the theme properly? Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register