Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    sodafish

When publishing a post it seems the alt tags of the media file included (image) is missing. When I use the same image in a page or portfolio item it is there. But not in the post page.

sodafish

I want to add that this is the case when using the thumbnail content in de detail post page. In that scenario the detail page generates blank image alt information for that thumb. When emebedding the same thumb as an image in the detail page the alt information is there.

Also, in the default blog page (here: http://sodafish.com/blog/) all image tags are blank in the code, while there is tag information entered. But it is not generated.

I want to add this is the same for the portfolio thumbs. Self entered Image alt information is ignored. It’s not blank there though, it seems to take the page title information as image alt information. This is fine, but when entering specific alt information for media files it would be nice to see this generated in the code.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @sodafish,

I’m seeing alt tags here – http://sodafish.com/blog/

Can you let me know links to pages where you aren’t seeing it, so that I can check and fix?

Thanks,

– Ed

sodafish

You are right Ed, I feel a bit silly since I can’t seem to reproduce it. I’m pretty sure I saw empty alt tags (alt=””) in the code but can’t find how I generated those pages anymore. I’ll change the status to resolved for the time being but will reopen when I find where this occured, ok?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you found it. If you can replicate it again, then let us know!

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register