New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Icons Won't Display or Get Larger

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    devciccarelli

Hi there,
    I have tried several different short codes to try and get my Font Awesome icons to show. Some shortcodes will show a small icon and others will only show a large icon in the backend and nothing is displayed on the front end.

I’ve tried for 40 minutes searching the documentation, this forum and running a Google search. Can you please help me or point me in the right direction? I have just above basic skills. Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    If you provide specific page url so i can debug to fix the issue very soon .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

devciccarelli

Hi Mohammad,
    Thanks for your help. Here is the page: http://livingforsj.com/home-4/. Is that what you were looking for?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You are running Dante version 1.51, the theme is up to 2.56, please update

– Kyle

devciccarelli

Thanks Kyle. I have just updated the theme and still don’t see any icons. I’m super beginner on this stuff.

Did I need to add some sort of code to my CSS in order to use icons? I cannot for the life of me get these things to work.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Any plugin is cause to error so please disable plugin one by one and check for this issue.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register