New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Icons in Accordion title

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    this_is_gav

Hi, using your pagebuilder, I’m trying to set up an accordion which has an icon next to the title (so above the the container, not within the accordion items themselves). It appears I can set a title, set which item is open by default, but there is no way of setting an icon next to the title, like some of your other elements.

I’ve had to resort to making a textbox above it with a title and icon but no text. This works fine, but after the pagebuilder reloads after saving, the text box is filled with “This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text”, which means I have to empty this textbox every time I edit a page. I’ve tried inserting invisible characters such as alt+0160 and alt+255, but either your pagebuilder or WordPress just recognises them as spaces, wipes them out and again the pagebuilder inserts the “This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text”.

Is there anyway around this, and the chance of adding icons to the accordion menus in a future update?

Also a minor suggestion for the future – it be nice to add icons to the accordion items and tabs (the section titles).

Many thanks, Gav

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

this sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you for understanding!
    Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register