New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood I can't change sf_get_cart content and texts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    avictor

In the sf-header.php file (/includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display) When I try to change the text of <div class=”bag-header”> (because I need to translate it to spanish) It doesn’t takes effect. I’ve tried to delete all content of the sf_get_cart function but the return element and it continues showing content. How is that possible?

I’ve preceived that When I load the website, changes are shown by a second, but then it changes another time with default content that doesn’t exist in sf_get_cart function.

How can I change the content of this function?

Ben – SUPPORT

Hey,

It could be a cache issue, also in the doc there is instructions for translating

Sadly our support contract doesn’t cover custom work

Thanks
    Ben

avictor

Hi Ben,
    It’s not about custom work, I’m just trying to translate that text that doesn’t get translated trough .PO file. The text that I can translate in .PO file is the text that is shown when I’ve not any product in my shopping bag, but when I add products to my shopping bag, the text gets replaced to english text, no matters what is in sf_get_cart function, it set content to default content.

avictor

Could anyone help me?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You’d also need to change the text in the function that updates it via AJAX when you add a product. This is found in /includes/swift-framework/sf-woocommerce.php

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register