New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help I can not translate specific texts

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    juanje

Good afternoon,

I have no problem with translating sentences, I have read several of his posts related and have solved part but I still have a few specific texts.

The website in question is http://transportecmr.com, and try to translate it into Spanish.

I used poedit, I have translated all one by one, lowering and .po but failing the .pot and .po rising and setting of .mo

I have also used the CodeStyling Localization plugin. I scanned everything and editing I’ve seen the missing and leave me to translate phrases translated. I see the web and still no result.

In this plugin I get a series of 11 errors which I command you in pictures.
    and WooCommerce plugin I get a text compatibility:

Compatibility – Hints and Errors

If you get compatibility warnings, than Often They are related to a wrong usage of WordPress core functionality by the authors of the Affected Themes or Plugins. There are several reason for Such reports, but in each of esta Original cases only the author can solve it:

Loading of translation files will be Performed beside the standard WordPress functionality.
    Textdomains can not be parsed from source files used Because of coding syntax.
    Seems to be translatable component but does not use a translation file call load.
    Reported issues are not a problem of Codestyling Localization, it’s Caused by the author of the Affected component Within it’s code.

No well as solve that problem. And I’m out of time. Please, I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much, Juanje

PD. Sorry for my English.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding those errors, most of them are not actually errors. From our theme it just doesn’t load/scan our js file. It also don’t make sense because it don’t exist translations inside. Also that plugin doesn’t suffer any update a long time ago.

What text you can’t translate?

-Rui

juanje

Muchas gracias por contestar Rui,

te enumero los textos que no se traducen como me has pedido.

http://transportecmr.com/producto/
    · ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Y REVIEWS (0) sale en inglés.

· Cuando añades un producto sale por defecto un recuadro en donde pone “NOMBRE DEL PRODUCTO” WAS SUCCESSULLY ADDED TO YOUR CART. Y el botón VIEW CART tambíen en inglés.

http://transportecmr.com/cart/
    · el botón PROCEED TO CHECKOUT sale en inglés.

https://transportecmr.com/checkout/
    · el botón PROCEED TO PAYPAL
    · debajo el texto para aceptar los términos y condiciones I´VE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
    · y algunos datos en dirección de facturación.

Esos textos son Rui. Muchas gracias,

Juanje

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hola,

Soy Portugues y no tengo no problema en hablar espanol. Vamos a seguir en Inglés para que mis companeros de apoyo sejam capazes de ayudar caso yo no es ca.

Will need admin credentials. Please post it here in a private reply.
    thanks

-Rui

juanje
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

I have forwarded this to Rui for you, he will assist you shortly 🙂

– Kyle

juanje

Thank you very much. I hope his news thanks 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Will check this.
    -Rui

juanje

I hope his news Rui. Thanks you very much !!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Rui

juanje

Do not understand why both thank dais. Business as usual is not translated those texts listed above, but are translated in all sections and plugins.

The tax charged at the checkout also leaves me in English: VAT = VAT

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I tried with the default WordPress theme in your site and for instance the message Add to cart still the same in English so it’s something related to Woocommerce but can’t figure out what is it.

Double check with Woocommerce support if your Woocommerce translation files are corrected place in the right directories.

-Rui

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register