New Landing How can we help? Atelier HTML Not Recognized in Custom Excerpts After Theme Update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    lkarr

After updating WordPress and the Atelier theme, the html in our custom excerpt boxes (used on the homepage in the Latest News and Latest from the Journal boxes, as well as on the News page) is no longer recognized. The text is all running together, whereas before the update we were able to specify boldface text, italics, links, etc. by including the html in the excerpt box. Line breaks are likewise being ignored but were recognized before the update. Please help me resolve this for our site.

Thanks,

Leslie Karr
    [email protected]

eddeaux

Yep. Same issue. Would love to be able to bold items in custom excerpts and add breaks where I want them. This worked before the recent theme update.

Thanks for the help!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up. Will forward it to Ed.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

This is resolved for the next update – thanks!

– Ed

lkarr

Could you please tell me if the next update will also include a fix for the Vimeo fullscreen issue? We recently had to edit the “Helpers.php” file to fix this problem, and I’m wondering if this will be an issue again once the new update comes out. Do you know when the next update will be released?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @lkarr

Please can you explain the issue you are referring to – and the change you made? We’ll happily look into it.

– Ed

lkarr

We installed the latest update, 2.5.20, but do not see the changes taking effect to allow html formatting in the excerpt boxes on our site.

The Vimeo issue we have experienced was likewise unresolved in this update. This issue was that when a Vimeo video link was embedded in the Swift Framework editor, the option to display the video fullscreen would not show up, and the video was not behaving responsively. We had to fix it by editing the “helpers.php” file, which we had to re-upload upon installing the latest update.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @lkarr

The excerpt fix is in the next update.

For the video issue – please detail the changes you made to the helpers.php file.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register