New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform how to modify page width?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    jaumellagostera

Hi I would like to modify the page width so I can see the boxed page effect in the browser.

This is my page

harmonious.enredamecomunicacion.com

I have been looking for the option to do so but I haven’t been able to find it. I would like, for instance to set the page width to 760px

Thanks for your support.

J. LLagostera

Barry Laminack

I don’t think there is the option in the admin panel to modify the page width, but I’m sure you could do it via custom CSS.

jaumellagostera

What is the code I should insert i the .css?

I’m not an expert at programming.

Thanks a lot.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Have you tried setting the ‘Boxed Layout’ option in Flexform Options / General ?

Note that modifying the layout is a very advanced customization with which we cannot assist, as it is beyond the scope of theme support.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

jaumellagostera

I have tried with the boxed layout. In fact it is exactly how I want the site to look like.

What I’m wondering is how to decrease the width of that box to allow seeing more background space.

Thanks in advance.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

This wouldn’t be possible without modifying the framework CSS, which I wouldn’t advise, as it would require quite a bit of config.

This would be outside the scope of our support, so you’d need to hire a freelancer if you aren’t able to do it yourself.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register