New Landing How can we help? Atelier How to make these areas clickable (from demo homepage)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    marketfire

I have copied the demo homepage, and the area that says “fast delivery, secure checkout, and free returns” (see image), I have customized with buttons below them. No matter what I do I can not make these buttons clickable. Same goes for the icon boxes themselves. I have added the link in the page builder and even messed with the row settings, but no matter what I do they are not clickable at all. Is there anything I’m missing here? I figured this would be a bit more intuitive, in that if I add a link url to a button or icon box, it would automatically be a clickable area.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please provide me with a login so I can check

– Kyle

marketfire
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @marketfire

If you edit the icon box, there is a field for “ICON BOX LINK”. This will set the icon and title to link through to the provided link.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

marketfire

“I have added the link in the page builder and even messed with the row settings, but no matter what I do they are not clickable at all.”

Wow. Did you not even look? This is the exact problem I’m having. I have added the links in the page builder but it is still not clickable. Please at least look with the login I provided you rather than assume I haven’t done that, even though I clearly explained that I did.

Thanks.

marketfire

Sorry Ed, I realize that was a rude response. My apologies. I’m just frustrated that it’s taken 2 days to get that answer on something I thought would have a very simple solution. I know you guys are busy, and you’re support is very much appreciated. I apologize for taking out my frustration with an uncalled for comment.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @marketfire

Please accept my apologies for misreading your initial message, I understand the frustration.

I’ve fixed this for the next update, simply add the following custom css:

.spb-row-container > div.row-overlay {
    z-index: 1;
    }

– Ed

marketfire

Got it working now. Thanks for looking into it guys, I appreciate the help.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem, thanks Ed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register