New Landing How can we help? Atelier How to get the demo home page buttons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    canavera

Hi,
    I have been trying to replicate the demo home page buttons “Shop Outerwear”, “Shop Accessories”, etc. (on http://swiftideas.com/ ).
    But as you can see on my site (on the shop outerwear button), I can’t get the buttons right. They only show when hovering over the image and the icon that’s revealed is white instead of black. I’m using the swift page builder with an image element and the following text in the image’s html caption :

<p style=”text-align: center;”>[sf_button colour=”white” type=”sf-icon-reveal” size=”standard” link=”http://&#8221; target=”_self” icon=”fa-arrow-right” dropshadow=”yes” rounded=”no” extraclass=””]<span style=”color: #000000;”>dzdzdz</span>[/sf_button]</p>

I’d love to know what you are doing to obtain that effect, maybe I am missing something in the html code ?
    Thanks for your help.

David Martin – Support

Within a SPB Section, we use these:

[spb_image_banner image="13855" image_size="full" content_pos="center" content_textalign="center" animation="fadeIn" animation_delay="0" link_target="_self" width="1/4" el_position="first"]

[sf_button colour="white" type="sf-icon-reveal" size="standard" link="/product-category/outerwear/" target="_self" icon="fa-long-arrow-right" dropshadow="no" extraclass="ml0"]SHOP OUTERWEAR[/sf_button]

[/spb_image_banner] [spb_image_banner image="13857" image_size="full" content_pos="center" content_textalign="center" animation="fadeIn" animation_delay="0" link_target="_self" width="1/4"]

[sf_button colour="white" type="sf-icon-reveal" size="standard" link="/product-category/accessories/" target="_self" icon="fa-long-arrow-right" dropshadow="no" extraclass="ml0"]SHOP ACCESSORIES[/sf_button]

[/spb_image_banner] [spb_image_banner image="13854" image_size="full" content_pos="center" content_textalign="center" animation="fadeIn" animation_delay="0" link_target="_self" width="1/4"]

[sf_button colour="white" type="sf-icon-reveal" size="standard" link="/product-category/shirting/" target="_self" icon="fa-long-arrow-right" dropshadow="no" extraclass="ml0"]SHOP SHIRTING[/sf_button]

[/spb_image_banner] [spb_image_banner image="13856" image_size="full" content_pos="center" content_textalign="center" animation="fadeIn" animation_delay="0" link_target="_self" width="1/4" el_position="last"]

[sf_button colour="white" type="sf-icon-reveal" size="standard" link="/product-category/footwear/" target="_self" icon="fa-long-arrow-right" dropshadow="no" extraclass="ml0"]SHOP FOOTWEAR[/sf_button]

[/spb_image_banner]
    canavera

Works great, thanks! 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks David.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register