New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help How to edit mobile menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    slp86

Hi,

I’ve submitted several tickets because I’m having issues altering the mobile menu. Several weeks have gone by and I have not received a response on any of the tickets, it’s now becoming very urgent since the client’s go live date is coming in just 3 days time and this is an issue that they are particularly annoyed with. Is there a way to contact your team via telephone?
    I’ve tried altering the mobile menu colors in custom CSS with no luck. The regular text color is fine, it’s the hover and the divider lines, and square button that I can’t seem to fix. They’re also pressing to have the mobile menu pop up from the left and not from the right. I beg of you to please help me with this issue. I will reply with a private note with our wp login info.

Thank you.

slp86
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

For the borders add:

#mobile-menu ul li {
      border-top: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
    }

No need to change the hover color as you cant hover on a phone or tablet? You can only press it

Unfortunately the menu can’t be moved to the left side, sorry

– Kyle

slp86

Ah.. ok thank you. I’ll let the client know about moving the menu to the left. Thank you for the code to change the line colors, but there is still a black line at the top.. Also, the menu button- it’s light blue, is there a way to change that to another color?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok add

.mobile-search-form {
      border-bottom: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
      border-top: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
    }

&

#logo a.mobile-menu-show {
      color: #f5f5f5;
    }

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register