New Landing How can we help? Atelier How to edit account links on header right config

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    marketfire

I am using paid memberships pro, and not using Woocommerce. I need to edit the account links under the user icon in the top right of the header (where it says “my account”, “sign out”, and “english”)

It links to my account woocommerce page, but I need it to link to the member profile page instead. Additionally I would like to add items, and of course remove the dead links for alternate language translations.

I have found the “header right cofig” area under them options->header options but I do not see how to edit the “Account” links on the drag and drop “account” item placed there.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is no option to edit it since the theme is Woocommerce ready so that is managed in Woocommerce.

Has an alternative you can edit the code where that is done, or activate Woocommerce(and don’t use it) just to select your desired my account page.

Hope it helps.

-Rui

marketfire

Ok thanks for the explanation. Does that also mean that if I keep the translation links live, there’s no way to get rid of “DEMO – EXAMPLE PURPOSES” link? I’m really surprised this isn’t it’s own menu. Maybe something to think about for a future update 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Like it says it’s only for demo purposes, when you activate WPML it disappears and it’s replace by the languages configured in WPML.

-Rui

marketfire

oh ok, got it. Thanks for the explanation, I was a bit confused on WPML in general.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register