New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform How to correctly install Flexform?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    outernet

Hi,

Before starting my client’s site, I want to make sure I install Flexform correctly.  It will be a WordPress-based site, hosted on GoDaddy.  Which is the correct .zip to install:

themeforest-4258755-flexform-retina-responsive-multipurpose-theme-wordpress_theme.zip

or

themeforest-4258755-flexform-retina-responsive-multipurpose-theme-theme.zip.

If there are video tutorials, please point me to them.  Otherwise, an explanation is appreciated.

Thank you

Peter

outernet

Hi,
    I’ve noticed that you are not, in fact, answering questions in the order they are posted.  I respect the fact that you are all busy.  I asked a simple question, and asked if there was a video tutorial you could point me to, (to save you time).  Almost 24 hrs. have elapsed.  I don’t want to install the theme incorrectly; I’ve had the experience in the past.   Again, thank you in advance.
    Before starting my client’s site, I want to make sure I install Flexform correctly.  It will be a WordPress-based site, hosted on GoDaddy.  Which is the correct .zip to install:
    themeforest-4258755-flexform-retina-responsive-multipurpose-theme-wordpress_theme.zip
    or
    themeforest-4258755-flexform-retina-responsive-multipurpose-theme-theme.zip.
    If there are video tutorials, please point me to them.  Otherwise, an explanation is appreciated.
    Thank you
    Peter

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Peter,

You will need to unzip what you get from ThemeForest and install flexform.zip from the Theme Files folder.

P.S.: when we don’t answer the questions in order, it’s because a newer question can be answered very fast, while the old ones require more testing and debugging, so we try to help as many people as quickly as we can. But the rule of thumb still is: oldest first.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

outernet

Thank you, installation went well. Early build is going well also.

Thanks again.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Great, glad to hear that 🙂

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register