New Landing How can we help? Cardinal How to change the style of product display type?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    dirkmol

Hi,

You have 3 product display types. I would like to combine two of those styles: standard + gallery. I like the rollover of the gallery style very much (dark grey), but I prefer to have the product details/text visible and fixed underneath the image. See two attachments. Is it possible to combine those two? And also to change the color/overlay of the dark grey?

Cheers,
    Dirk

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid not sorry, it’s one or the other. the idea of gallery is to show the details on hover, it wouldn’t make sense to have the details twice

You can change the grey color in the color customiser

– Kyle

dirkmol

Maybe you misunderstood me. I don’t want to have the details twice. So I prefer the standard style. But then you have the ‘add to cart’ button (or ‘show options’) in the upper right corner. I would like the button to be like in the gallery style, with a slight hover change on rollover. Hope that can be done!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately the current possibilities are your only options, to mix and match the code would need to be edited quite a lot, sorry about that

– Kyle

dirkmol

Ok, too bad. Last try: Can I move the ‘add to cart’ button to the center of the image, instead of right upper corner?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Somethings wrong, when I try login to your site I still get the coming soon page

– Kyle

dirkmol
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this to your custom css:

.product-type-standard .product .cart-overlay {
      right: 50%;
      top: 50%;
      margin-right:-23px;
      margin-top:-23px;
    }

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register