New Landing How can we help? Atelier how to build tiles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    frdrctb

Hi
    I just purchased Atelier and tried to play around with imported demos, but this is not an easy process for me beacause I have only 1 WP instance, so resetting DB is not an option for me, and import of multiple demos puts a lot of mess. I cannot figure how to reproduce properly, with the SPB, the following :
    1. the tiled section in the “Convoy” demo with “new sunglasses/new wallets..”. I tried a row with 1/3 image banners, but cannot figure how to stretch the images so that they fit the row – I don’t want to resize manually all my images. Also I would like to control the total height of the row, how is this possible ?
    2. how are implemented the tiles in the “Selby” demo home page, “our work” ?
    3. how can I insert social icons in the header or preferrably footer ?

thanks for your help
    Frederic

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) We sized all of our images in photoshop so that they would fit uniformaly

2) This is multi masonry portfolio. When setting up portfolio items, in the portfolio meta options you can set a multimasonry thumbnail size. Then on the portfolio page use the multi masonry portfolio asset

3) Add [social] to the text box in the theme options

– Kyle

frdrctb

Thanks for your ultra-fast answer

for Q2 : it works fine, but how can I control the Hover behaviour ? by default I get a slide effect with the portfolio item name, but the Selby demo has a very nice hover effect. There are tons of custom fields in the portfolio items, but no documentation at all …

Frederic

Kyle – SUPPORT

Go to Theme Options > General > Thumbnail Options and change to the other hover effect: http://d.pr/i/WFBK/4FJQJUql

– Kyle

frdrctb

Many thanks for your support Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register