New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn How to add Modal and Lightbox Gallery, Adding Photos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    choijennifer

Hi, I bought your theme because you have an awesome responsive portfolio grid and was testing it before doing designs for a client, have run into some problems.

1) I need a lightbox with multiple gallery images. So, user clicks on project thumbnail > opens lightbox > showing multiple gallery images of the same project from different angles. You can click on the projects on http://www.wdesigne.com to try it out. So each project thumbnail > pops up in a mini gallery lightbox of that individual project’s photos.

Admins need to be able to easily upload images to each project, the project thumbnails show on a grid on the home page, and they each pop up in lightboxes with multiple images for the specific project, so this needs to really work with your theme and wordpress posting functions.

ii) The thumbnail for each project goes directly to the project page (not what we need), and there’s no way to do a simple popup lightbox that the user can close out of. Is there a way we can use the slider revolution, lightbox, modal and gallery features somehow?

ii) Do you do any custom plugins and can you help or give a quote? I may be able to pay you some to get this feature to work with the JOYN theme.

===

2) I reset my database because I was not able to add any photos using the swift framework, nothing would pop up when i clicked “ADD PHOTOS” for any element. Could this be a problem with the theme, version, PHP or install?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

1) You can set a portfolio thumb to popup into a light box in the portfolio’s meta options. You chan choose image/slider or video.

2) A DB reset would have no interaction with that. That could be caused by 3rd party plugins. Do you see any errors in your JS console log in the Chrome developer tools?

I’d recommend you check you are also using PHP7.

Thanks.

choijennifer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    choijennifer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Unfortunately you cannot link to a lightbox slider, only one image from a portfolio item. Here is how to do that:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register