New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood How to add extra content on product pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    convoygoods

Hi, i would like to know how to add extra content (like the extra pictures and bars) under the usual pictures of the product and descriptions / (preferably using the swift page builder) on the product pages as seen on your live demo :

http://themeforest.net/item/neighborhood-responsive-multipurpose-shop-theme/full_screen_preview/5086341

THanks,

Jin
    convoygoods.com

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

the link you pasted goes to our homepage, could you post the exact link so I can see what you’d like to do?

Thank you so much!

convoygoods

Hi i have tried pasting a link but it seems like any page on your website has the same link. Anyway, i have attached a picture of a compiled screenshot and the extra content which i would like to find out how to add to my product pages is circled in red. This was taken from the “misimo bag” product page from your live preview. Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Jin

Melanie – SUPPORT

You can place this content simply by adding it to the editor of the product 🙂

michaelagwunobi21

when I do this, it also goes under the price where the product short description goes. What should i do to stop this from happening?

Melanie – SUPPORT

On which version of the theme are you?

You should only add the product description once, make sure it’s not added twice.

Cheers

michaelagwunobi21

version 1.5

I used the swift page builder but the information also shows up where the product short description information goes on the front end

Melanie – SUPPORT

I would like to check your backend out directly, can you let me know your wp-admin login details in a private reply? Thanks!

convoygoods

Im sorry but that does not seem to help, anything i add to the editor just ends up as a description on the right of the product image. What i want to know is how to add content underneath the product image and the product info. Please advise preferably with a screenshot.

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Woocommerce Options -> Page builder on Product Pages -> Enable it and update options . Make sure that cache should be disable .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register