Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Joshhype

How do I use the “One page nav option for pages” feature? How do I activate it?

Also, how come the shortcode “[pricing_table type="standard" columns="4"][pt_column highlight=”yes”][pt_price]$100/ mo.[/pt_price][pt_package]Basic Package[/pt_package][pt_details]Details here

[pt_button link=”#” target=”_self”]Purchase[/pt_button][/pt_details][/pt_column]
    [pt_column][pt_price]$100/ mo.[/pt_price][pt_package]Basic Package[/pt_package][pt_details]Details here

[pt_button link=”#” target=”_self”]Purchase[/pt_button][/pt_details][/pt_column]
    [pt_column][pt_price]$100/ mo.[/pt_price][pt_package]Basic Package[/pt_package][pt_details]Details here

[/pricing_table]”

Doesn’t work?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@joshhype – see here: http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-to-create-a-one-page-site-using-the-one-page-navigation/

What doesn’t work about it? Have you tried adding it through the shortcode generator? Can you provide a link to the page where you have this?

– Ed

LaymanAn

Can you give me the short-code for the example used for the Labelled Pricing Table – 3 Column example.

Thank you in advance.

Andy

renomart

Labelled Pricing Table shortcode is in the Theme Documentation folder

LaymanAn

I can’t get to that folder, which is exactly why I’m asking for the shortcode…

Tahir – SUPPORT
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register