New Landing How can we help? Atelier How does the SEO work?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    reddion

Hi, my client asked me about how the SEO works in Atelier. He googled the following phrases:

Opbinding af træer
    Vandingssystem til træer
    Vandingspose

Our webshop doesn’t appear for any of these search terms. How does SEO work on this webshop and why isn’t it working at the moment?
    Can you please help us? Thank you very much!!

– Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You dont need any seo to index your site. You can add your website at google through this https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?pli=1.

Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion

Hi Mohammad,

thank you for the quick reply and the google url. I have submitted the website, thanks. I’m totally new with this SEO thing, so I want to ask: what if people search using some keywords on search engines, what should I do to make my website appear on the result list? Thanks again for your answer.

– Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its SEO work to list the website in search results. Your website will not come at top pages. It take time and optimization. You can take the services of SEO expert to display at top of pages.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion

I see… so I must resort to SEO expert, after all. I will tell about this to my client. Well, thank you very much for the explanation, Mohammad 🙂 Please let me know if you have more suggestions in the future. Thanks!

– Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We are always ready to suggest you always. I will suggest to use this SEO plugin https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register