New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood How do I set the default zoom for the website?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    daluks

Hi Support,
    How can I set the default zoom for pages on the website for the Neighbourhood theme? It seems like the pages are zoomed in by default. I would like to present my website so that it isn’t so zoomed in. Is there a way to set the default zoom for the pages of the website?

Thanks,
    Dami.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Dami!

The theme doesn’t zoom in, it sounds like your browser might be tho. Can you please press Ctrl+0 or Cmd+0(mac) to see if that ain’t the reason?

If you could post up your website URL we could check it out as well 🙂

All the best

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You must have zoomed in on your browser, check in the top right corner.

– Kyle

daluks

Hi Melanie,
    The website link is http://www.lagoshats.com.

I’m actually able to use zoom in and out on my browser to the desired zoom-level. However, I don’t like the default zoom when the page is loaded and would like to change it. Can you please take a look at the site and recommend how I could zoom out by default?

Thanks a lot!
    Dami.

Kyle – SUPPORT

That’s not ‘zoomed’ that’s just the width of the site, which I’m afraid can’t be changed

– Kyle

daluks

Hi Kyle,
    I’ve checked on multiple browsers and platforms, and it still seems zoomed in compared to other websites. It can get it to the desired zoom by changing the zoom on my browser, but I don’t want to have to do so for each time I load a page.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Dami.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I think you misunderstanding, the only thing that can cause a site to be zoomed in is when you zoom in on your browser. The site itself is not ‘zoomed in’. Compare it to: http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net, it should be the same as that.

I think you’re referring to the width of the site, which can’t be changed

– Kyle

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

you might be correct when saying it looks “zoomed” compared to other websites, but that’s as much of a problem as the analogy of having a Range Rover seeming “zoomed” in comparison to a smart. Different websites have different developers and different styles. I’m sorry but the size/width of the website cannot be changed that easily!

All the best

daluks

Thanks for the help, guys! I was hoping that there was a setting that could be changed to achieve this.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No sorry

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register