New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform How do I get rid ao settings in the bootstrap.min.css file?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    graf007

How do I get rid ao settings in the bootstrap.min.css file?

I am currently replacing it temporarily till I hear back from you. The fieldset and legend styles in the bootstrap.min.css are conflicting with the null settings I need to make this header work. Is there a way to eliminate the fieldset and legend styles in the child theme without them bleeding over from the parent?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The theme it’s based on the bootstrap framework so it isn’t advised to delete that file.

Can you provide an example of the fieldset and legend styles you are trying to overide?

-Rui

graf007

Attached is the bootstrap.min.css file that I had to comment out the fieldset and legend lines from to make the view accounts section in the header work correctly.

Attached are screenshots of both, with the original bootstrap – and – with the fieldset and legend commented out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s fine the way you add the css in the child theme.
    It can always exist some conflicts with 3rd party plugins.

-Rui

graf007

Sir, I am sorry I don’t understand your response. We are trying to keep the bootstrap.min.css in the parent theme, but block the fieldset and legend coming from it. How do I do this?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Only erasing those references from the css or overide it changing the values in the rules.

For instance the legend. You can place the css below inside your style.css and adjust the vaues so this declaration can overide the existing one in bootstrap

legend {
    display: block;
    width: 100%;
    padding: 0;
    margin-bottom: 20px;
    font-size: 21px;
    line-height: 40px;
    color: #333;
    border: 0;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5;
    }

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register