New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform How do I add font styles?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    graf007

I was looking at styles and the only style I see is “Impact Text”. Is there a way for me to add another style so that it comes up in that list?

Tekguild
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

As always, thanks @grokism for being helpful ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin – Support

graf007

doesn’t seem to be populating the drop down. Any ideas?

Tekguild

Can you give us a bit more info to go on? What did you do, exactly?

It may be easier to just add your styles to the ‘editor-style.css’ file located at themes/flexform/css/editor-style.css.

If you do it there you’ll need to make sure to keep a copy of it and replace it when you update the theme.

graf007

I’ve added the new style to the editor-style.css, yet, it doesn’t pop up in the drop down.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you for understanding!
    Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register