New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform How can I hide submenu from widgets in a sidebar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    inma

Hi, I’ve used the widget menu on my footer but this menu shows all the entries, hovewer I’d like to show only the mains and the others I would like to remained hided, like in the top bar where there is the possibility to use a drop-down menu. What should I do?
    Best regards
    Inma

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Inma,

Please provide a link to your page and I’ll help out with some custom CSS to hide those submenus. Need to see how they’re placed first.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

inma

Hi Cosmin, I send you a screen of my web under construction. In menu “Bussines line” on the head there are different levels that open only when I use my mouse over them. In the right side-bar of the page “Bussines line” there are another menu where the second level information is all time open, I would like that  this menu works in a similar way that the menu on top bar.

Regards,

Inma

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Inma,

That sidebar menu works different, there’s no option in the theme to make them look and function the same.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register