New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Hover states on thumbs

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    sodafish

Hi There,
    Is there an CSS command possible that eliminates the diagonal hover state on the thumbnails? So that the hover state is just a solid color / fade, without the split.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, you can use this custom css:

figure.animated-overlay figcaption {
    background-image: none!important;
    }

Cheers

sodafish

That’s perfect Melanie.
    Is there also an css edit that hides the icon and black circle that displays on top of the thumb when hovering?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Sure,

figcaption .thumb-info i {
    display: none!important;
    }

Hope that helps!

– Ed

sodafish

perfect!
    Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

– Ed

navajeremiah

I’m new and just getting started with the Dante theme. Is there a way to change the icon instead of removing it completely? I want to use Portfolios to show a series of podcast episodes and would like a “microphone” or “play” or any kind of “audio” icon to hover over the image instead of the arrow or link icons.

If that’s not possible yet, is it possible to add padding between the images to the Portfolio Showcase block instead? The hover effect for that block could work because it displays Title and Subtitle, but I would also like the image to not expand on hover. Is there any CSS for that?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@navajeremiah
    -:
    1- Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS => Here put this code and update options
    figcaption .thumb-info i.ss-navigateright:before{content:"\f130" !important;font-family:fontawesome;}

2- Can you please attach marked screenshot for your desire change .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

navajeremiah

Yes perfect thank you! Is it also possible to change the hover effect so the overlay covers the entire image not just part of it with its current diagonal overlay?

The padding I mentioned was so the Showcase block would look like the Portfolio block, but what I’d really like now is just the white bar with text that pops up from the bottom without the effect of showing more of the image like its expanding–pretty the similar effect on the Meet The Team (also in screenshot). Can that be done with CSS as well?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

@navajeremiah
    Please provide specific page url so i can suggest you exact solution .
    Thanks

navajeremiah

For the portfolio: The hover effect I want to achieve is the simple white transparent overlay seen when you hover over the logo found on the homepage of the Dante demo site here:

http://themeforest.net/item/dante-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/6175269

For the showcase: I want the same hover effect seen in “Latest Projects”, also on the Dante demo homepage, but without the way it reveals more of the hovered image and without the slight dark overlay it has on it too. I just want the white bar with text that pops up from the bottom.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

@navajeremiah -Please provide specific page url so i can suggest you exact solution .
    Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register