New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Homepage slider problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Elcolombiano0712

Hi,

I try since many hours to add the slider in my homepage of my new theme supreme and i don’t understand how to do that.
    And i’m not very good en english maybe that’s why i’m lost to find the good answer.
    If you can help it will be very good because i’m losting many time.

Thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

This is about the Showcase, please see the text from the documentation:

Showcase

The Showcase menu option on the left is where you add Showcase Slides. To add a new slide, select the Showcase > Add New option from the left hand WordPress menu.

The slide image is taken from the Featured Image for the slide, so make sure you attach a featured image.

If you would like to add a link to the slide, then enter a link into the “Slide Link” field.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Elcolombiano0712

Thanks a lot Cosmin for your help but i tried to do that and I created 3 slides test to see but nothing appears in my homepage.
    Maybe there is something to activate but for the moment i don’t have slider in my homepage.
    Thanks for help me to find how activate it.

El Colombiano

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

If you let me know your WP admin login and site address (set private reply), I’ll personally take a look to see what’s wrong.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Elcolombiano0712
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Elcolombiano0712

Hi dis you receive my last message ?

If you can advice me when you will find the solution it would be great.

Thanks a lot

Rafa

Ben – SUPPORT

You’re not using supreme theme. It’d be better if you got support from the creators of Aggregate

Thanks
    Ben

Elcolombiano0712

I used Aggregate but i bought Supreme to modernize my blog.
    That’s why i wrote you to help me.
    If you look en my admin i’ve got the two themes but how my blog is not ready with Supreme for the moment appear the old blog.
    If you can help me with the homepage slider it will be great because i waited more than one week with this problem and i want change my blog soon.
    Now Supreme is activated so if you can change please my homepage with a slider efficient and like in the demo, it would be good.

Thanks a lot

Rafa

Ben – SUPPORT

If you follow the instructions that cosmin gave you’ll be able to sort it, but swapping it over to different themes will probably break it

Thanks
    Ben

Elcolombiano0712

Thank you for you answer but i don’t understand it…
    The only instructions i have are how to create a slide with the showcase but since more than one week i don’t know to activate it with the theme “Supreme”.
    Sorry to distrub yo ubut if you can send me step by step how to do that it would be great because I really want to use the home slider in my homepage like in the demo.
    That why i bought it…
    Thanks to help me fastly please.

Rafa

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Rafa,

I’ve added the Showcase element on your Welcome page and set that page as your home page. It would normally work, but something is breaking our theme code:

1. Disable plugins one at a time and see if one of them is doing this. If with all plugins disabled, the home page is still not displaying the showcase, go to step 2.

2. On your Welcome page, edit that Text element and try re-creating it from scratch. You can also use multiple text elements in combination with single image elements to compose a nice layout, since that’s one of the key features of our Page Builder.

Test and please let me know.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Elcolombiano0712

Hello,
    Thank you again for your help but I tried exactly what you recommended me and that does not work…
    What I would want exactly is that the slider (or showcase) is at the top of the page of “blog” and not of the page of “welcome” (Bienvenidos)
    Because my page “blog” is my homepage.
    I understood well how to add a slider to a page but I do not know how to make it on my homepage which is the page “blog” because it does not appear in the admin of normals pages.

I hope that you go to find a solution because I discourage little not to arrive there…

Thank you again and I wait for your answer

Rafa

Elcolombiano0712

For example I have just discovered another blog with the theme ” Supreme “:

http://www.autolifestyle.bg

It’s exactly like that I would want that appears the slider on my homepage (“blog”).

Thank you in advance for your help

Rafa

Cosmin – SUPPORT

That site which you linked to is using a page set as the front page in Settings/Reading. On that page, he is using Elements from our Page Builder (a posts carousel and a blog element).

It can’t work if you have your settings/reading to display your latest posts.

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

Elcolombiano0712

Ok thanks i understand but how to do that ?
    How to create a special page into which I can integrate the slider of the demo and all my posts (old o new) ?
    I looked in my dashboard and I do not find.
    I think that if you explain me to make it, how I should not disturb you any more with my problem of homepage:)

Thanks

Rafa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register