New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Home Page Examples from Demo site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Glen Cuoco

Are the individual example Home pages located anywhere within the Demo Content that I downloaded? I’d like to look at each of them to better help me learn how to design my site.

Thanks in advance!

Ben – SUPPORT

Hey,

Have you imported the XML demo content?

Thanks
    Ben

imweird

where i have to import that? and where i find that

Glen Cuoco

Ben – yes I have, but had to use a smaller file that Ed provided. I only see one “Home” page in the list of Pages and thought there might be more for the other Home Examples.

Really would like to have them all to help me learn the system better.

Glen Cuoco

I think I figured it out on my own. When on the HOME page, within the WordPress ‘pages’ section, I chose the “Pre-built pages” tab and selected one of the Home Page styles I saw on the actual Demo site. I kept making a number of selections and noticed that the code was added to the bottom of the previous list of selections in the Swift Page Builder elements. Looks like I can build individual new Home pages and then select which one I want to be my Static page.

Hope I got that right. If not, someone can let me know.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Glen,

Yes, you can use the pre-built pages selector to quickly build the example pages from the demo. If you save this page, you can then set it as the front page in Settings > Reading.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register