New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood home page display cuts off slider

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    jefflogo

I have the same exact code on the home page as I do on another page. they both display the same revo slider. The slide displays correctly on test page. The home page crops the slider, the alternate page does not. I’ve tried switching to alternate page as home page and the slider then appears cropped. See example links in next message.
    here is the code:
    [spb_row wrap_type=”full-width” row_bg_type=”color” color_row_height=”content-height” bg_type=”cover” parallax_image_height=”content-height” parallax_image_movement=”fixed” parallax_image_speed=”0.5″ parallax_video_height=”window-height” parallax_video_overlay=”none” row_overlay_opacity=”0″ row_padding_vertical=”0″ row_padding_horizontal=”0″ row_margin_vertical=”0″ remove_element_spacing=”no” vertical_center=”true” inner_column_height=”col-natural” row_expanding=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [spb_revslider revslider_shortcode=”home” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [/spb_row]

jefflogo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Neither pages have a slider? Please enable it.

jefflogo
    David Martin – Support
    jefflogo

okay, our caching plugin wp-rocket is causing problems with the slider on IE & firefox. until we get that fixed on those browsers, can you please view the page with Chrome? that’s where you can see the slider and the cropping which is a problem regardless of whether the plugin is activated or not.

jefflogo
    David Martin – Support

I am using Chrome.

Thanks.

jefflogo

I have disabled the caching plugin, see if it appears for you now. I’d be interested to hear what platform you’re on since we have tablets, pcs & macs and the slider is visible to several of us on Chrome 54.0.2840.99 m (64-bit) (the latest version in my case). I’ll attach links to screenshots in next message

jefflogo
    jefflogo

Have you been able to see this issue?
    You should be able to view both the screenshot links I attached in last message and the actual sliders on the site – see original links above.

Any solutions to eliminate the cropping of the slider on the home page using Chrome (and I believe it also crops in Safari)? No cropping occurs with the home slider in IE or Firefox.

David Martin – Support

Remove the custom CSS from your child theme:

jefflogo

UGH. thank you for finding that!

David Martin – Support

Marking as resolved.

Glad to help.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.