New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Hiding Top Menu, Keep Social Links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Barrante

Just performing the initial setup of the theme and I’m interested in keeping the Social Icons visible, but don’t want the default “Cart, Subscribe, Account, English”, dropdowns at the upper right.

I used the Demo Content, which I’m sure is how those got initially populated.

I looked in the Appearance -> Menu options, and those links don’t exist in the Top Menu. Just for kicks I created my own “Top Menu” and added a link. It was appended to the other links at the top.

wilsongrouplp

In the admin panel, on the wordpress menu side bar there is a panel for the theme. Click that (I think it’s called “Theme Options”) Click “Header Options” > Turn off the “show translate aux option” “show subscribe aux option” “show cart aux option” “show account aux option” options.

I believe you can also do fun things there like switch the side the social icons are on.

A disclaimer: I’m not official support, but I just happened to know how to turn those off since I did it in mine. ๐Ÿ˜€

Barrante

That works, thanks for pointing that out!

I had “tunnel vision” for something called “Top Menu”, and glazed over those option toggles.

Cheers.

wilsongrouplp

No problem! Happens to me too!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Thanks for being awesome @wilsongrouplp ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register