New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Hide some of product categories and subcategories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    geomatani

Hi again,

I am using product categories and subcategories as navigation. Its complected since there are many categories within the categories. If possible, I would like product to show only 1 main category under description.

For example from your demo site:

Our Legacy – Dinner Shirt
    Shirt
    $150

my product says:

Our Legacy – Dinner Shirt
    Designer, Short-Sleeve, Shirt
    $150

1. Is it possible to change the code to show only the first main category in this case “Shirt” and not designer and shirt-sleeve which are sorted alphabetically?

Its fine these to show on single product page, just wanted to hide from shop pages

Let me know if you need a screenshot. thanks

geomatani

On the same topic, Top Rated product (mini) doesn’t show rating stars and product category on your demo site.

How can i set the same on mine?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid that’s not possible. What I would recommend is adding ‘designer’ and ‘short-sleeved’ as attributes rather than categories, as it is a feature of the product, not the actual category

For the ratings, the products must have reviews

– Kyle

geomatani
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Yeah maybe you will need to use categories, but unfortunately there’s no code available for WooCommerce for choosing what categories is shows on the product page

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register