New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Hero Image 1 overlay on Slider

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    DistantLands

We’ve just installed Neighborhood and affiliated plugins, and have this “Hero Image 1” overlay on the slider that we want to hide. I can’t find any documentation for slider or otherwise on where to hide this. I’m fine with editing the CSS if need be, but I need help locating the related settings/source! Help! Image attached so you can see what I’m talking about.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Will need a link to the page.

DistantLands
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you just run this update, clear the browser cache and check again if the issue still exists?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqed8agb7z00b9i/Screenshot%202016-12-20%2018.55.38.png?dl=0

-Rui

DistantLands

Yes, that overlay is still there. Can you tell me where it’s coming from? Is it a Swift slider thing? Something else? There must be a way to hide this. I can write CSS to simply hide it if i knew what the name of it’s container is.

DistantLands

This was being caused by a product (Hero 1) being in the Portfolio section. I removed this, and placed a full-width image in that place as a “banner” of sorts. Problem solved, you can close this Resolved as well.

David Martin – Support

Glad you got it sorted!

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register