New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Hero / Content Split (Page Design Style): Extra Spacing on typograhpy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    calebweeks

Hi Swift Team,

Question: Do you guys think it is a bug or is it intentional in design to have a .content-wrap.extra-spacing > p {padding: 20px 50px;} applied to the content when the Page Design Style is set to “Hero / Content Split”?

Screenshot attached.

Basically, it adds some odd space that when removed puts all the paragraph spacing back in place.

Thanks for any direction you might give on how best to proceed with CSS, etc.

Thanks Swift Team!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    calebweeks

Hey guys – scratch that!

I see an option in the Page Meta > “Extra Paragraph Spacing” that accidentally was checked.

Can safely ignore this ticket!

P.S. What use case would something like extra paragraph spacing be good for? No obligation to reply. Just curious… Thanks again!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem, it’s for full width posts, so rather than having the paragraphs full width, they are narrower and centred

– Kyle

calebweeks

Ah, perfect – that makes sense.

Thanks again, Kyle for your quick and helpful replies! I’ll do my best not to ask too many questions, but when I do, I really appreciate you being there (as I’m sure many customers do, too)!

Onward. 🙂

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem!

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register