New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Help with the installation (Melanie)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
    s2dgn

Hi,

As I said before in other post i’m finding the process installation very complicate, i already contact my hosting company few times and change all my php and settings as the requirements.

Melanie offered me help, so I’m opening a new post as she request.

I’ll post my ftp and w-p admin details below.

Thanks for your help.

s2dgn
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eccesso

Hi Melanie!
    Try reading the Support Forum: “Having Problems or Issues with XML Demo Content Upload? Try This Solution”. You’ll find out, that you must expect severe problems installation this theme!
    Kind regards_

_eccesso™

s2dgn

Hi eccesso,

Sorry if i didn’t make sense but this post is in relation to that post you refer, and Melanie ask me to start a new post and ask for her.

But thanks for your reply.

s2dgn

Hi any news in this??

Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there,

a little something about the forum (from our right sidebar here):

We aim to respond to all posts within 48 hours (Monday-Friday), but in most cases we usually manage to reply less than 24 hours. We work on the oldest topic first, so adding a new comment will take you to the back of the queue. We do also try our best to reply on weekends if we have time.

I will start working on your installation now! 🙂
    I’ll post back if I have something new to say!

Cheers

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey!

I installed all the plugins and some content you will need – now you can grab your documentation files and edit ahead 🙂 Have fun!

eccesso

Hi s2dgn!
    I think I landed on some kind of agreement which only includes myself and the immediate need for checking the functions of the theme. This compromise contains following…..that’ll skip the installation of the “neighborhood_demo-content-full.xml_file”! I have already succeeded in installing the “neighborhood_demo-content-alt.xml_file”, (not so difficult!) and so far this installation works fine! When the functions has been checked, I’ll try to install the “demo-bla-bla-full.xml_file” later on.
    But regarding the problems you may encounter during your entrance to this magnificent theme, you may stay in tuch! I hope for you that you’ll avoid the problems I had trying the installation according to the recommendations of the theme developers! Good luck!
    And if I’m the lucky one?….I’ll post how to install the “-full.xml_file….the easy way?

_eccesso™

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi eccesso, I’m afraid I cannot follow your comment, sorry 🙁

s2dgn

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for your help but unfortunately I’ve already completed the steps you’ve taken, I’ve even completed the installation of the _alt.xml version several times, but it’s the full demo version what I’m looking for.
    I tried to install the full demo at least 10 times following every single guide on this forum and obviously following the guide you provide when it’s purchased but with no success at all.

As you say in the comments of the product, which I read before I bought the template.

Incredibly Easy Setup, with Demo Content Provided. Included with the theme is a demo content xml, and theme options file, which allow you to start from a base of the demo install within minutes, and a few simple clicks. All of which is documented, with easy to follow instructions.

I would appreciate if someone could install the full version on my site, if is as easy as you said, shouldn’t be that difficult.

Thanks for your help.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I got a server error upon trying to install the full demo content version, so apparently your hosting company does not allow an upload of the size of our demo content :/

s2dgn

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for your help, I just upgrade my hosting plan to a top level plan, now my hosting is 3 times better and is not better plan I could go.

I tried to do it in a subdomain and again no success with the installation, if you could try it again i would appreciate, as i said my hosting is been upgrade.

If not let me know who I can contact directly by email to solve this problem.

Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

What exactly was the problem with the installation if you say “no success”? Can you let me know the errors you are getting and when they appear?
    I’d need to know because it’s likely that it won’t work either if I try.

Cheers

s2dgn

I install everything, as your guide says, theme, plugins, slider, catalog… And when I import the full xml keeps loading for hours and at the end nothing happen in the site.

I don´t know what els can i do…..

Melanie – SUPPORT

Okay, yes I’m afraid it wouldn’t change if I tried to upload it 🙁 Did you already contact your hosting company asking them to increase your maximum upload file size limit? You can ask them to temporarily increase it to 125MB, that should definitely suffice to grab all the images from the demo content.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register