New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint help with team module

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    chryseis

Hi,

I am very embarrassed because there are five team members in my client business and when I put a team module the fifth one appears above the four others.
    She wants all the five of them to appear next to each other. Is there a way to do that?
    I really can’t figure out what to do…

And even if I wanted to equilibrate by doing 3 and 2 above I can’t because if I put another tema module it’s the same members that appear in the second module..
    I’m stuck… 🙁

Kind regards,

Ben – SUPPORT

Can you post a link to your website I’ll try and help you out.

Thanks
    Ben

uconnron

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I’ve also got some questions about the team module which are hopefully quick to answer without me digging around the code too much.

1. Similar question on the overall team page, not using the page builder, but if someone gets to the ?post_type=team page, where do I format it? I don’t want the sidebar, comments or love it icons.

2. This applies to both the team module element along with the team listing for the ?post_type=team page. Is there a way to order the team members after they are already published? For example, the senior staff should come first and have been there the longest, but as people are added, do I need to redo it every time there is a new person?

3. For the individual team member pages, how can I format that page to get rid of the sidebar?

4. When I use the team element, client doesn’t want headshots, is there a way I can put a short bio for each member and have the full bio when they click on the team member so there’s more content on the page?

I’d rather not have to replicate what you already did for the team module if I don’t have to.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    -Ron

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register