New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Help! Site lost formatting!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    incraz

Hi,

Please help! My site was fine 30 mintues ago and all of a sudden it has lost all formatting. I can still access the backend and everything is fine. I have not edited anything except updates a newsletter on mailpoet and updated a product description!

Site is http://www.lottstudio.com.au

incraz

Ok so the site is working again – the host company was able to go in and have a look for me. The only problem is, is that the left or right sidebar in shop appears at the bottom of the page. I have had to change it to full layout – but I would like to get this back and working properly.

incraz

The other problem I am also now having is the images are not loading correctly. When you zoom over the images they all of a sudden appear in zoom. I have reinstalled woo-commerce, regenerated thumbnails, re-uploaded images and nothing is working. Please help me fix these problems – I launched last week and I really need this site to be running perfectly!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Looks like you have some broken files, please upload a fresh copy of both the theme and WooCommerce. Don’t worry, you will not lose any of your data

– Kyle

incraz

Hi Kyle,

Thank you – so if I re-upload it do the page layouts stay the same? What about the content in each of the swift page builder boxes? text box etc. ALso the Header, font, colours and general formatting etc. Do the photos will remain there?

Or do I need to reset everything

Thanks for your help.

incraz

ALso product quantities, sales and descriptions? Will they need to be re-done or will that be ok?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Everything will be the same, you will not have to re-do anything ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

incraz

Thanks! That worked ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great! No problem! ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

incraz

Hi Kyle,

My site has just done the same thing it did last friday. It looks like the below image. Can I ask is this a theme thing or a host thing? Its going to cause a real problem for me and I dont know where I should begin with addressing the problem.

I did the same thing – uninstalling and re-installing but it didnt work? What else could it be?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please check with your hosts, there would be no reason the theme would keep doing this. It could possibly be a plugin causing the issue.

– Kyle

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register