New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Help! My FAQs won't show and other WooCommerce update woes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    creatorofstuff

1. It seems like things went crazy with this last WooCommerce update. In addition to the error message at the top of every page (as discussed in this topic – http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/not-compatible-with-woocommerce-2-0-15/), I have also just discovered that my FAQ page is blank!

I have lots of FAQs logged in, and before I did the update, the page was working. Now it looks like there is no content. However, the code in the page still reads:

[faqs width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [blank_spacer height=”20px” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]

And I click on the Swift Page Builder, it shows that I have correctly selected the FAQ asset.

2. Second, I am getting an error message on the individual product page under “additional information”. See attached image. (I have blocked out my name.)

🙁

creatorofstuff

UPDATE: Every single one of the above problems was resolved by the newest update of WooCommerce (2.0.16). Whew!

Sorry to bother you.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register